Solon man nailed for drunk driving - again | News
SOLON, OH (WOIO)- A 48-year-old Solon man nailed for drunk driving - again.
A concerned citizen called the cops after witnessing a possibly intoxicated driver leaving Panini's around 7:30 p.m. on May 6. Officers observed the driver, Dean Matthew Klembus, was not properly negotiating the lanes while turning left on State Route 43.
Klembus submitted to a breath test with a result of .249.
He has seven prior convictions for OVI, and consequently charged with a felony. His vehicle was also seized.
Copyright 2012 WOIO. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Bedford to Host Annual Christmas in Bedford Falls Event
- Dominion reminds customers of PUCO winter reconnection order & energy assistance programs
- Bedford children's fall festival
- Browns celebrate National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October
- BBB serving greater Cleveland with scam alert text service